Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Monday 21 September 2009

Tutorials: How to paint blood, quick and simple.

Hi, todays tutorial is abput how to paint blood. Now remember, all of my tutorials are done on a basis of 'this won't give you amazing standards but will look like what it's supposed to, anyway along with my tutorial:



Before pic. I always like to let you see the guy before aswell as after.

It's hard to see but I have painted rd gore over where I want the blood to be.


Then finally highlight with blood red. If the cut is almost dry then you can leve more of the cut red gore. If there is a bit of a scab the use blck and highlight brown. This entire tecnique would look better over a larger area but this is what I had to work with.


Thanks everyone and please let me know if you think he looks better/worse after the blood.


Thanks for reading,


Jacob



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails